Our very fine thread count black mask with filter pocket is simple and stylish. This mask is not made from organic cotton. It is made from a very fine 500 thread count cotton outer and a soft black cotton inner.
This double layered Goagain ‘Breathe’ mask has an outer layer of 500 thread cotton, that’s super fine weave. In a face mask, the finer the thread the less particles can pass through it!.
If you are interested in this topic, read more here:
Yes there is a space for you to put your own filter in for extra protection!… and a gap to place a nose wire.
* note: we do not provide XS masks in this size as a filter and nose wire are not ideal mask features for small children.
What size should I buy?:
To choose a mask with the best fit for your face, measure from the centre of the eyebrows, over the nose and down to the tip of your chin
S – if you measure up to 11.5cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (approx age 7-10 or very small adult)
M – if you measure up to 13cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (adult)
L – if you measure up to 14.5cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (adult)
XL – if you measure up to 16cm+ from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (adult or adult + small beard).
Goagain’s Breathe mask features:
- Really soft elastic loops made specifically for face masks. That’s important if you need to wear it for long periods of time!
- Made from a cotton outer and cotton liner.
- A pouch between the layers for an optional filter (sizes small to XL).
- Space for a nose wire that is removable for washing (provided) (sizes small to XL)
- Fully washable and reusable.
And we included in your purchase:
2 filter inserts, and a template to cut more filters from, plus information about cheap and available sources of more filter inserts (sizes small to XL)
A mouldable nose wire (sizes small to XL)
How to look after your mask:
Wash in warm water and then air dry. Do not dry in the dryer.
This mask is not a medical grade face mask, but does help reduce the risk of illness spreading.
It is still important to social distance and follow good hygiene practices when wearing a mask.