This is comfortable and well fitting Goagain ‘Breathe’ mask has an outer layer of navy cotton studded with white stars. It is lined with super soft organic dark navy fabric. Yes there is a space for you to put your own filter in for extra protection!… and a gap to place a nose wire.
So this mask is not 100% organic cotton… but the star fabric was so beautiful, we decided to include it in our range. The lining is still organic cotton though!
* note: XS masks do not contain a filter pocket or space for a nose wire as they are not ideal mask features for small children.
What size should I buy?:
To choose a mask with the best fit for your face, measure from the centre of the eyebrows, over the nose and down to the tip of your chin
XS – if you measure up to 10cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (approx age 3-7). Please note – XS masks do not come with a filter pocket or a nose molding as they are not ideal mask features for small children
S – if you measure up to 11.5cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (approx age 7-10 or very small adult)
M – if you measure up to 13cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (adult)
L – if you measure up to 14.5cm from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (adult)
XL – if you measure up to 16cm+ from eyebrow centre to tip of chin (adult or adult + small beard).
Goagain’s Breathe mask features:
- Really soft elastic loops made specifically for face masks. That’s important if you need to wear it for long periods of time!
- Made from a cotton outer and an organic cotton liner.
- A pouch between the layers for an optional filter (sizes small to XL).
- Space for a nose wire that is removable for washing (provided) (sizes small to XL)
- Fully washable and reusable.
And we included in your purchase:
2 filter inserts, and a template to cut more filters from, plus information about cheap and available sources of more filter inserts (sizes small to XL)
A moldable nose wire (sizes small to XL)
How to look after your mask:
Wash in warm water and then air dry. Do not dry in the dryer.
This mask is not a medical grade face mask, but does help reduce the risk of illness spreading.
It is still important to social distance and follow good hygiene practices when wearing a mask.