Frequently asked questionsEverything you need to know... and if you can't find the answer to your question, please email me using the contact me form at the bottom of the page.
We try to ship in environmentally friendly packaging and use paper tape or cellulose based tapes. Courier stickers will not be compostable though.
How to care for your bamboo cutlery
* Hand wash in warm water with soap (don’t put your bamboo cutlery in the dishwasher – it gets too hot in there!
* Dry well before storing.
* Lightly oil with your favourite kitchen oil after every few washes – make sure the cutlery is dry first!
How to care for your beeswax wraps
*If your wrap needs a clean then hand wash in warm water with soap. It’s best to avoid soap and the dishwasher!
* Dry well before storing. We like to leave ours on a shelf to air for a while before storing
Tips for wearing your mask
*Avoid touching the front of the mask when you are out and about.
* It is a good idea to carry a few masks and replace the face mask a few times a day
* Put your used face mask in a recycled plastic bag until you get home. In our household we are reusing bread bags for this purpose. You could also use a wet bag.
Address: 32 Rayner Rd,
RD2 Piha, New Lynn
Auckland, New Zealand 0772